Looking for something?
- Food Porn Friday – Episode 16: Mexico
- Food Porn Friday – Episode 24: Sick Bed
- Food Porn Friday – Episode 22: The Mushroom
- Amy vs Fruit Finale: Merry Christmas!
- Amy vs Fruit: Halloween special
- Food Porn Friday - Episode 17: Fruit
- Food Porn Friday – Episode 15: The Poached Egg
- Hattie Vs Cheese: what cheese can lure a grizzly from a mountain?
- Amy vs Fruit: Popping my cherry
- No. 11 Pimlico Road (Pimlico)
Tag Archives: Food review
Hattie and Amy finally go out for brunch… with a special guest star! Continue reading
Hattie and Amy get brunch on their way to the Christmas markets of Lille and Bruges at Granger & Co. Continue reading
Amy and Hattie have finally moved to London, and a celebratory brunch at Caravan awaits them in King’s Cross. Continue reading
After sending a glorious weekend talking about feminism, we head to Jackson & Rye in Soho. Continue reading
Everyone knows that before you go to One Direction movie, you have to make time for brunch. Enter Chelmsford’s Baroosh. Continue reading
After a very rich, salty week in Barcelona, Hattie and Amy visit Le Pain Quotidien for a simple, elegant brunch. Continue reading
It’s finally time for Hattie and Amy to talk about Regency Cafe, one of their favourite brunch spots. Continue reading